Introducing Ken Davidson Photography – a pragmatic, no frills, no bunkum service at the right price. I can provide a keen project cost purely based on the fact that my overheads are low, with no studio rent to support, and an equipment list that’s cut to the quick.
- Travel to sites within around 25 miles of Birmingham for half-days and full-days.
- A solid set of views of your project, planned in consultation with you to ascertain your objectives.
- Post-processing of digital images to ensure clarity, exposure and colour balance. Many photographers charge extra for this basic services or simply assume unedited camera shots are satisfactory.
- Images will be supplied in high resolution JPEG format, and vetted so you won’t have to sift through too many pictures.
- You will have full licence rights to your the images. I don’t believe in levying subsequent charges for using photographs that you have already paid me to take. However, I reserve the right to use the images I supply for self-promotion, unless special privacy conditions are requested at the outset.
What’s not included?
- Travel to short duration work, or beyond 25 miles of Birmingham – round-trips charged at £0.35 per mile.
- Exceptional image manipulation – e.g. removal of a TO LET sign from a scene, addition of a logo, or similar.
- Unusual or larger projects can be discussed at the outset, and a range of options provided.
I can be hired for full days, half days, or just a couple of hours, tailored to the demands of the project. Ask me for more details.
Click the logo to see my simple gallery…